Wednesday 31 August 2011

All in a day

Well I have been building up to this year my whole life.  The year that I get finally get to the bottom of my binge eating disorder and achieve the God-given body I was gifted.  I am turning 30 in eight months.  I, like many, have had a slew of experiences and I consider myself a late bloomer joining the adult world.  I finally feel as though I am slipping into my place in this world and can come into alignment with what I was meant to be.  I want to point out that a major part of my journey includes http://www.shrinkyourself.com/ program.  Before I started this 52lbs Weight Loss Journey I lost 10lbs by doing this program for just three weeks.  I am finally get to the core emotions and have a tool (The Hunger Coach) to help me get through my obsessions and compulsions to binge.  It hasn't been perfect but it has been a 10 pound loss and that is progress, which is all I really need to reach my goal. Progress, not perfection.  I am in week four of my Shrink Yourself program and will continue it on a weekly basis.  I am determined to let go of these chains that keep me trapped in a body that I know for a fact is not mine.  I love to run, I love to move, I love to dance... this is not the body that was meant to be.  I will find it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment